By Christina Webster
To all those whom are suffering:
Christina Webster was stricken with a bronchial infection which settled into her lungs in November of 2019 and put her in the hospital for six days with lung complications.
She has been on oxygen ever since. Amazingly through her trials, Christina sets an example for us as she thanks God for all things as she continues to trust God in this trial. Bless you for your prayers.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
I am thankful for...
- My joy
- My dogs
- My home
- My family
- My mother
- My friends
- I feel rested
- My freedom in Christ
- I am me and nobody else
- My salvation through Christ
- Positivity of people in my life
- My coffee and pumpkin spice creamer
- My healing and I am being made whole
- My pajamas which are so warm and comfy
- A heart of Thanksgiving gives God the glory
- A peaceful mind when my mind is peaceful
- I am redeemed and being transformed by God
- The gifts of today and special to share with people
- How a smile affects direction of my day and for others
- I have a choice of how I am going to live a victorious life
- Prayers people are and have prayed over me for my healing
- I am blessed by many and have a heart of gratitude from it
- My smile and positivity when I think on good and lovely things